Welcome to Compliance Mailbox
Through our platform, you will have the opportunity to report certain BREACHES internally, thus enabling the organization to identify and address such behaviors as early soon as possible
What kind of breaches can be reported?
- Criminal or administrative offences, committed in an occupational or professional context.
- Money laundering and terrorist financing offences (Law 10/2010 of 28 April).
- Breaches Infringements that violate both professional harassment prevention protocols and equality policies and plans.
- Acts or omissions which may constitute breaches of European Union law falling within the scope of the acts listed in the Annex to Directive (EU) 2019/1937:
- Affecting the financial interests of the European Union as referred to in Article 325 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU); or
- Having an impact on the internal market, as referred to in Article 26(2) TFEU, including breaches infringements of EU competition rules and aid granted by States, as well as breaches infringements relating to the internal market in relation to acts in breach of corporate tax rules or practices aimed at obtaining a tax advantage that would defeat the object or purpose of the legislation applicable to corporate taxation.
If you are an employee, customer or supplier of one of our customers, and you have witnessed or been the victim of improper conduct or illegal act within your organisation, we encourage you to report it to us.
For your safety, we would like to inform you of the following points of relevance:
- Our platform complies with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2019/1937 on reporting channels.
- Your report will always remain CONFIDENTIAL.
- We recommend that you make a report by identifying yourself. However, if you wish, you can make an ANONYMOUS report, bearing in mind that as there is no communication between the complainant and the company, this could hinder the investigation of the facts.
- As your communication is collected and analysed by an independent third party, appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure the confidentiality of the whistleblower
- You can track the status of your report at any time with the ID number.
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the communication shall be sent to the complainant within seven calendar days of its receipt.
- Finally, you will receive a reply to your communication within a maximum of three months.
In some cases, certain conduct may not be clearly irregular, but its practice may raise ethical concerns. In these cases, the Compliance Mailbox can be used as a channel for CONSULTATIONS.
The whistleblower shall be informed, through the compliance mailbox procedure set up in each Entity, of the possibility of also having recourse to external information channels with the competent authorities and, where appropriate, with the institutions, bodies, organs or agencies of the European Union.